Wednesday, December 6

Think Geek














Found some great Christmas gifts here :)

Heck, I might even get a few :P

Especially this one :


10 comments:

Laura said...

Love the Geek one!!!
I'm sure John does, too.
HA!
~L.

Robin Alexa said...

Keeeeeeeeeeute!

Rick said...

Microsoft makes one of the Geek shirts, complete with self-depricating definition on the back.

Wendy said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I just want to say ... sometimes you write about not knowing who you are, and being secluded, and once you wrote about maybe your blog being dull. I just have to say, I never ever come here and think it's dull. I just caught up reading your last few posts, and I always - always enjoy reading here. Just thought I'd tell ya.

Seven said...

Does the LMAO shirt come with a larger ass? Maybe one size doesn't fit all? I'm just saying.

Marianna said...

Oh man, those are FUNNY!!!

M~

Anonymous said...

I agree with 7, I don't think that Ass is big enough for me!

Michael said...

Think Geek has much cool stuff... I ordered my son a shirt and a hoodie from there last week!

Unknown said...

I bet that sir Mixalot doesn't like that LMAO shirt

Unknown said...

Yeah I like the lmao one too lol