Ok. That does it. I MUST have this camera! Man, can you imagine the icicle tree pics I took outside of Amarillo if I had a camera like this? Wicked cool.
This is gorgeous Leesa! Did you alter the color of the tree needles or is this a special pine tree...some in Mich turn color in the fall, but I don't remember that brilliant a color... Stacie
I've been coming around and reading/lurking on my blackberry but couldn't comment because I can't see the word verification on the blackberry. The pics have been great and you guys looked like you were having so much fun!!
6 comments:
That is so cool
Ok. That does it. I MUST have this camera! Man, can you imagine the icicle tree pics I took outside of Amarillo if I had a camera like this? Wicked cool.
M~
This is gorgeous Leesa! Did you alter the color of the tree needles or is this a special pine tree...some in Mich turn color in the fall, but I don't remember that brilliant a color...
Stacie
I've had a few questions about this tree and I don't know! It's a pine that turned red this winter. I'll check into it :)
No alterations were made.
I've been coming around and reading/lurking on my blackberry but couldn't comment because I can't see the word verification on the blackberry. The pics have been great and you guys looked like you were having so much fun!!
Beautiful! What a thought provoking photo Lessa.
Post a Comment