Saturday, December 2

So Far, So Good
















Decorated the house some today.
The tree is up and has lights. That's as far as I'm willing to go for now :)
The kittens have been playing with it but not too bad. They've tugged on the lights a few times, as you can see.
The tree skirt is definitely doomed though. They will NOT leave it alone.
They lay ON it.
They lay UNDER it.
They wrestle on it.
They've pulled it around the room a few times.

It's quite the source of entertainment.

I'll keep you updated :)

11 comments:

Osbasso said...

That's a good looking tree! Looks better than my fake one!

Minnesota Nice said...

Aw, that's an adorable tree. I know they can be a pain, but don't you sometimes wish that we could revel in the joy of something as simple as a new thing in the house, the way our cats do?

Redhead Editor said...

It's beeeeautiful. I bet it smells great, too.

Anonymous said...

our cats have totally ignored our tree this year. They act like it's not even there....

What's up with that?

Cheyenne said...

Had to laugh at your kittens and what they do to the skirt, and I think that is one of the reasons we won't have a tree this year, unless I don't let them in that room. Not an easy task. I know my two little indians would be scaling it in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty tree. I laugh at the kitties playing with the tree skirt. I bet it is frustrating but very funny at the same time.

I wrote a long and heartfelt comment on your Get A Life Post and Blogger ate it. Stupid Blogger! I'll have to save it for the next time.

Laura said...

Woo hoo! You've got Christmas!!!
~L.

Marianna said...

I'm still working on mine... LOL It's up, but it's bare.

M~

Shephard said...

Treeskirt wrestling is a weekly event in our house. :)

What a great shaped tree!
~S

Unknown said...

love the tree

Wendy said...

You gotta love tree skirt wrestling!!