Monday, December 25

Silent Night



Ahhhh....

It's quiet. Everyone has retired but me, and the kitties. I'm sitting in the glow of the Christmas tree lights and the TV. I ran out of beer (the horror!) but Vanilla Rum and coke works just as well :)
The kids once again wore themselves out outside today. They took the 4-wheeler and pulled sleds behind it. Which is quite fun if I say so myself. They have skiied, they have hiked, and they have pigged out.

And now they all sleep :)

Tomorrow we must get supplies.

5 comments:

Shane C. Mason said...

Ahh, that is where I am right now too. It was a big day and as such deserves a subtle finish.

There are so many days thatg we just move through, but what a day this is to take stock of where we are. For me, and it seems for you, this is a good place to be.

I wish that all can get at least a glimpse of the retrospecive happiness that you are witing about. I hope that this happy place you decribe in this post will live with you and be a part and parcel of you for all of your days.

Shane C. Mason said...

;)

Marianna said...

LOL Seamus! Must.Get.Supplies.

The best part of Christmas Day is the quiet after the busy part is over.

M~

Unknown said...

I think I'm getting jealous of your snow lol not that I like snow mind you but the kids are out of school for the week and it would be nice if they could play in it lol if we had it

Tamatha said...

Vanilla rum? Interesting...I shall see if I can find any of that here to try it!:o)