I swear, the cats I had while growing up must have been taking my mother's "doggie downers" cuz they never got in the Christmas tree. Look what I missed. Sinclair is just too damn cute.
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
15 comments:
aaawww.... what a cute tree ornament you have there.... :o)
I'm sorry--that's just cuter than hell! Glad they're not in my tree though!
Now that's just too cute!! And I'm not even a cat person. =)
beautiful shot!
Gotta love it.I'm not a cat person either, and they always seem to know it... curling up in my lap or rub-rub-rubbing my legs alla time.
Where do you find live kitty ornaments?
M~
OH these are special order!!
And they come with a warning of mild frustration :)
I swear, the cats I had while growing up must have been taking my mother's "doggie downers" cuz they never got in the Christmas tree. Look what I missed. Sinclair is just too damn cute.
Great shots. It must be amuzing to have a cat around because of the way they become very curious about the things around them.
Rach
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
I do have living ornaments! One big orange one and another big gray one. The gray one usually likes to hide in the middle and then jump out at the orange one...it offers hours of entertainment!
My boys would do the same!
Oh, I love the top photo! I think it's my new favorite.
~S
Post a Comment