This is very good. I'll have to see if I can get one like that~if we ever get any snow around here. I'm finally up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/
You have an amazing talent in using a simple subject but making it explode with artistic expression! You are a very gifted photographer! Hands down (or feet down...whichever you choose LOL)you win my "red" vote!
I so love this picture. That ornament and it being see through is beautiful. The backdrop is every bit as beautiful. I must say wonderful contribution for this weeks post. Thanks for visiting mine and, by the way, thanks for your last post. I do love it.
This is one of my favorite today. How did you get an ornament hanging in a forest with snow? Probably placed it there yourself..... ah, a wish for snow in the south. Mine is up too.
25 comments:
Isn't this the published one? Or contest winner or something?
Lovely!!
This is very good. I'll have to see if I can get one like that~if we ever get any snow around here. I'm finally up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/
Very cool!
Mine's up too :)
That looks like a Christmas card! Soooo pretty!
Leesa, this is one of the best I've seen! So beautiful!
So which part of Texas were you from?
Thanks!!
I was born in Dallas, lived in Arlington and Ft. Worth most of the time :)
Gorgeous! The red ornament looks stunning against the white of the snow. Just lovely. :)
Have a good weekend. :)
Gorgeous! Did you use Photo Shop?
I need to learn how to do the black and white with just a bit of color.
I like this one. Very simple...very pretty.
Very cool.... nice simple shot!
It's lovely, so red, so Xmas, so beautiful!!!
What a lovely photo. I love how that single red Christmas ball stands out. The beautiful red color makes it come alive.
I justed posted my first Photo Hunt.
Rach
I love that photo!!!!!!!!
I love your four RED! So creative!
Thanks for sharing with us. I will come back next time!
Welcome to my Sunflower blog too!
Mine is up!
You have an amazing talent in using a simple subject but making it explode with artistic expression! You are a very gifted photographer! Hands down (or feet down...whichever you choose LOL)you win my "red" vote!
Absolutly beautiful!
Mine's up too
Happy Saturday!
I so love this picture. That ornament and it being see through is beautiful. The backdrop is every bit as beautiful. I must say wonderful contribution for this weeks post. Thanks for visiting mine and, by the way, thanks for your last post. I do love it.
Wow - very well-done photo...the stark red of the ornament really offsets the B/W background...Did this win a prize? It certainly should.
Marvelous...
Mine is up now too.
Have a nice weekend!
Carol
this pic would look great as my sceen saver ;)my favourite one so far.
abe-hap
This photo really stands out... I think it's why people thought your fave color was red. :)
Love this photo.
~S
This is one of my favorite today. How did you get an ornament hanging in a forest with snow? Probably placed it there yourself..... ah, a wish for snow in the south.
Mine is up too.
This is definitely one of my faves...
M~
love it
This is simply gorgeous!!
Post a Comment