Saturday, December 30

Scavenger Hunt : New





New Day

14 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Tall thin tree... and is that fog in the air? =)

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful morning picture. Aren't you thankful too to be able to start each day - NEW!

My NEW picture is up too!

srp said...

This is spectacular. While I love the colors of dawn, this in black and white with the elongated tree and the misty fog is gorgeous. Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. Just gorgeous. Perfect for the theme.

Have a good weekend and Happy New Year! :)

Memphis said...

That's beautiful! Why aren't you in bed?

Marianna said...

What a beautiful sunrise!

M~

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Leesa.

Mine's posted.

Anonymous said...

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoy the New Day, Leesa. And thank you for letting us enjoy it with you through your beautiful photography.

~Cam

Rick said...

Before I forget... Happy New Year!

A new day indeed.

someone else said...

That's a stunning photo!

Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Mine's up too :)

Anonymous said...

Thats a beautiful picture.

Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture, there is nothing cleaner than a black and white photo, I love it!

Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

I really love your spin on "new" day. I have seen several new days, but this one is the most peaceful. And you know I am already off to look at that tripod you posted about! :) Happy New Year!