
SUSPECT TAKEN INTO CUSTODY TO BE CHARGED WITH HOMICIDE.
Police have no motive for this horrific crime.
Witnesses told police they saw the victim, who was innocently hanging from the tree, being teased and slapped around by one Trout E. Kitty of Montana on the day of the homicide.
Trout, 8mths old, was arrested this morning in connection with the murder. He was booked and awaiting trial.
**update: Trout E. Kitty, seen here:

was quite unruly and difficult to handle during arrest and unavailable for comment.
20 comments:
Such a senseless crime! What has our society come to. Still I can not help but wonder if society itself has in some way failed Mr. Trout - maybe this whole travesty could have been prevented.
Did you pawprint that bulb??
Trout is too cute to be guilty!
I think society has been far too lenient on criminals. Especially if they have money, or are cute. I hope those in charge realize that criminals rarely work solo anymore. My guess is that there very well may be a whole gang that needs to be alarmed about.
I find it hard to believe that Trout could be guilty of something like this. I think Sinclair might need to be brought in for questioning too. I remember that I would ALWAYS make my Brother take the fall for things that *I* did.
I'm just sayin' ;-)
OMG! You are hysterical! I love it! I've been working on a similar artical about an attack on a tiny tabletop village by Bella a.k.a. Catzilla
stacie
Rogue pussy on the loose - I should investigate immediately!
is trout screaming that he was framed lol
My kitties would do the same! So we don't have any ornaments.
But it did make for an awesome shot.
HAHA!!! OMG this was freakin hysterical!
I'm with SoozieQ. Are ya sure Trout was solo in this crime? I'm sure he had help from Kitty 500.
M~
Actually I was also a witness and Mr.Trout acted alone.
I'm also afraid to say he's probably a serial killer.
Serial killer?? I hope you get this all on video!!
too funny. we have yet to put up our tree, but with gary and tink, i am sure it will be oh so much fun. will have the camera handy in the hopes of catching the littlel demons in the act. does mr.trout need a lawyer? perhaps there was a conspiracy between he and sinclair? i am sure you will get to the bottom of it all.
This is an outrage.
A clear case of mistaken identity.
I volunteer my services as Pawtorney of Law and to begin the process of freeing him on bond.
We must put an end to society's prejudice against cats. It's always the cat!! Let's blame the cat! He probably did the crime to get some money to score a bag of catnip..it goes on and on.
Furthermore, I blame the owner of the tree for placing this ornament in a position where any animal would be attracted to it, especially my presumed innocent client.
Tc
LMAO!
Great post. This post started my day off with a good laugh. I am just a random visitor that clicked on a random link from TNC's Scavenger Hunt post today.
okay now...how much in bail? Will that be 1 pound of tuna or 2 ?? LOL
This gave me a great morning laugh.
And I am just mesmerized by your B&W photo! Awesome!
If he is a serial killer, I hope he as a good lawyer. Wait a minute, there are no good lawyers, what am I saying?
Kind of like what do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.
LOL!
OH,he is SO guilty!
~S :)
LOL!! I love that photo of T.E.K.!!
Quite a grill on that cat...oh my.
~L.
Post a Comment