Time to start hiding the hard liquor in easy-to-access, but secret hiding places!
Ooo, pretty. Second one is my favorite.Ya sure red isn't your favorite color? lol~S
Lots prettier than the pre-formed stick-on bows I'm using lol :))
I'm with Shephard ~ #2 is gorgeous! M~
Very purdy!
I'm a sucker for shiny, colorful things, too! Your guests are there for the pleasure of your company, not to white-glove the tops of your doorways. Relax and enjoy the love and companionship!
well it is some pretty cool ribbon.Take CareMichael
The 4th one is my favorite. The lighting is really good in this one, plus you can really see the texture of the ribbon.That so beats cleaning anyday!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Time to start hiding the hard liquor in easy-to-access, but secret hiding places!
Ooo, pretty. Second one is my favorite.
Ya sure red isn't your favorite color? lol
~S
Lots prettier than the pre-formed stick-on bows I'm using lol :))
I'm with Shephard ~ #2 is gorgeous!
M~
Very purdy!
I'm a sucker for shiny, colorful things, too!
Your guests are there for the pleasure of your company, not to white-glove the tops of your doorways. Relax and enjoy the love and companionship!
well it is some pretty cool ribbon.
Take Care
Michael
The 4th one is my favorite. The lighting is really good in this one, plus you can really see the texture of the ribbon.
That so beats cleaning anyday!
Post a Comment