I'm trying to decide WHY I won't switch... is it just because they are trying to MAKE us??
People are saying that it's easy to switch and they are liking it. I think, I'm just being stubborn. I don't like companies that force you to do something. Of course this service is free. so why am I beeing so stuborn???
12 comments:
ugh is right. I hate the beta version!
ugh ugh ugh ugh
now we have to jump hoops to respond.
Surgery awaits me Monday, i hope to be back in a week or so to pester you some more.
Peace out
:-)
I've heard some people say if you click 'preview' before publishing your comment it works.
I've tried "other", and it works on some blogs. I also tried "preview" first.. no go.
Soon, all Blogger will be on the new version and it won't be beta anymore. I've read that January is the target date, but don't quote me.
Meanwhile, I've been on beta since mid-Aug and loving it.
It's probably the same computer that screws up perfectly good templates on other sites... ;-)
I don't think I've ever had this problem though.
I just have two personalities... regular P3 and beta P3
Don't you mean "FUGH"?
M~
Anything with beta is scary. It all started with that evil VCR....
I'm trying to decide WHY I won't switch... is it just because they are trying to MAKE us??
People are saying that it's easy to switch and they are liking it. I think, I'm just being stubborn. I don't like companies that force you to do something. Of course this service is free. so why am I beeing so stuborn???
Does any one have a good reason NOT to switch?
I'm seriously considering going elsewhere...I'm having the same problems and I DON'T want to be forced to switch, I am NOT a fan so far....
Stacie
Funny you mention that Stacie, I've been messing with a WordPress blog today..seeing if I like it :)
I noticed that the other day too
Post a Comment