
All inside lights are up : Pro
Still can't find bulb hooks : Con
I caught Wolf today :) : Pro
He's freaked out though and is staying in the pen : Con
Full moon tonight : Pro
Clouds obscurring photos : Con
I was nominated for creative Montana blog Here : Pro :)
I bet most have never heard of me : Con
I found my fun "Montana" ornaments : Pro
They are heavy and fall off the tree : Con
I got Brock to wear antlers : Pro
Later he took off with them, haven't seen them since : Con
I bought my ingredients for the gingerbread house : Pro
Totally forgot the actual gingerbread : Con
Cowboys beat New York: Pro
Seattle beat Denver : Pro
Cats are growing bored of tree : Pro
I just now got a pic of the moon : Pro :)

Had to end with more Pros than Cons, right?
10 comments:
Still don't know about Brock in antlers as being a pro, but catching Wolf makes up for it!
Yes, 'tis always good to end in more pros than cons. ;) Congrats on the nomination!!!!!
I'll be the mountain lion is wearing the antlers as a disguise to try to score some venison.
Oh no..really..I'm one of YOU..see the antlers???
CHOMP!
~L.
Brock hid the antlers, smart dog lol. Love your moon pic and yes more pros than cons is a good thing.
Laura's so crazy! LOL
You forgot the gingerbread?! Dud. Want me to send you some? I wonder if they will get crushed by the time they get there...
M~
LOL Brock is just to darn cute!!
I want to see a picture of the tree after you have it all finished..
Brock said he wasn't bringing them back until he could take pictures of YOU wearing them...!!!
Grea PRO/CON list!! Especially on DALLAS!! GO COWBOYS!
You're a pro.
No arguments from me. :)
Those are cute decorations... but.. is the bear aiming a gun? lol Cuz, that's all you need... gun totin' bears!
~S :)
Greekie--if you have extra gingerbread that would be cool.
And yes, I need the hooks that hang bulbs on the tree :(
Shephard--yes! the little bear ornament is aiming a gun..lol. Talk about a nightmare!
Got to love all those pros
Take Care
Michael
the moon pic is beautiful.
I feel like it owns me.:)
tc
Post a Comment