Monday, December 18

Odd Gifts

Oh yeah, ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to smell like this.

6 comments:

Redhead Editor said...

Wow, that would turn off the HUB faster than ever. Ewwwww!

Shephard said...

Bath & Bodyworks had a hand/body lotion that was dicontinued...and B & I thought it was because it smelled exactly like Play Dough!
How funny. I guess they just missed their market with the product, lol.
~S

Nature Girl said...

Wow...they had some real doozies there...sawdust? dirt? glue?????

Yikes..
stacie

Marianna said...

I love the smell of playdough!

I was afraid it was going to be something scratch & sniff on my monitor... LOL

M~

Robin Alexa said...

I like the cannibis one...not even pot smokers actually want to smell LIKE pot do they?

Michael said...

The cannabis one caught my eye too... "No really officer, that's my *cologne*, I haven't been smoking!"

Noticeably absent, no chocolate scent... what's wrong with these people?!