
Our Washington visitors didn't get here until almost 10pm. Washington had some avalanche warning on some pass ( I listen well, don't I?) and it delayed traffic big time and everyone was told to pull over and add chains to their tires.
I'm not sure why I'm rambling those details to you. Maybe it's because I'm on 7 hours sleep in two days.
So... they get here, with there TWO dogs. Yes you read that right, TWO. I thought it was one, but I was mistaken. They of course went directly for the cats. They even found the cats that were hiding under my bed.
Needless to say, most of the cats are now living there in my room:)
I moved their food and water and necessities in there with them.
It's only two more days, right?
I had to laugh when I flashed the flashlight down there and saw at least 6 sets of eyes. I do have to say though, Trout is quite the brave kitty, he stayed out in the crowd the whole time, and even smacked one of the dogs in the nose (the little thug). One for the kitties :)
My sis has discovered the 4-wheeler and absolutely loves it. Once I finally was able to start if for her she was off. And she's been out with it several times today. If she decides to head back to Texas with it will you keep an eye out for her please?
Tomorrow is the big sledding/bon fire day. Should be an adventure and I will of course keep you updated.
Brock's knee is bothering him more today :( I had to sedate him some to keep him calm when all the excitement started.
And that's just the first day.....
Everyone have a great Christmas Eve :)
9 comments:
I applaud you - I like my relatives - usually from a distance or for no more than a day - especially when they bring more animals into my all ready too small house!
Your house sounds like Andy's house right now. There's 4 dogs & 1 cat. Plus tons of humans. It's going to be interesting!
Soooo... dangit woman, I'm still trying to figure out where all the water came from in your 1st floor! Did I miss that update?
M~
My guess would be Snoqualmie Pass...
Ah, the excitement begins!
I'm with M... where'd the water come from?
Merry Christmas sweetie to you and your family plus all the furry friends too.
tc
Sorta wish I was there... under the bed... with the cats. We're refinished our hardwood floors on Xmas Eve Day and again tomorrow. Do we know how to have fun on our Lord's birthday OR WHAT? Sounds like A and C are having a blast. Give them a big hug from me.
And the new fly-weight gold medal goes to... TROUT!! Sock it to 'em!!
:)
~S
Have a Merry Christmas! I'm not big on family gatherings myself so you have my sympathy!
Yay Kitties!!!
Glad they found a safe place to hide.
Merry Christmas Leesa!
Cracking up about Trout! Love the brave kitties. :)
Post a Comment