Oh no way. First let me say Peanuts are my favorites. They have been since I was little and will be as long as they are around. That special is always fun for me.
Then you add in that song, no way again! I was listening to the NOG channel a lot for some reason. Strange considering I am not married and do not have any kids but anyway. They tend to put on one music video and play it to death. Hey Ya was one of those videos and I eventually fell in love with it.
I just have to find out how to post that one my blog. I so love it. Thanks for sharing.
I was browsing the red photo hunt pictures, and had to watch this. Two of my most favorite things, together! I would love to put that on my blog as well, so I am going to figure that out. Thanks for sharing!
10 comments:
I think Leesa has finally snapped... cabin fever! ;-)
I think Micheal Jackson got his moves from the curly red haired girl...go back and have a look..you know I'm right....
hey ya...
stacie
LOL Stacie! She does look like she's doing Thriller!
Hey ya!
M~
I LOVE IT!!!!
LOL @ Stacie... good observation..
...and his sister Janet got her moves from Freda (of the naturally curly hair).
~S
Enjoyed the vid but I got to tell ya, I am ROTFL at the credits.
♥Pam
cool beans..i love it.
Have you seen 'Hey Ya' as performed by some German cowboy band. Never seen anything like THAT.
That was AWESOME. I may have to post that one, too. Kira loved it. She came running to the computer and watch at least half of it. My cat is a weirdo.
Oh no way. First let me say Peanuts are my favorites. They have been since I was little and will be as long as they are around. That special is always fun for me.
Then you add in that song, no way again! I was listening to the NOG channel a lot for some reason. Strange considering I am not married and do not have any kids but anyway. They tend to put on one music video and play it to death. Hey Ya was one of those videos and I eventually fell in love with it.
I just have to find out how to post that one my blog. I so love it. Thanks for sharing.
I was browsing the red photo hunt pictures, and had to watch this. Two of my most favorite things, together! I would love to put that on my blog as well, so I am going to figure that out. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment