
You guys remember the fawn with the injured/burned/ripped/scraped leg??
This is her. She's all healed :).
Not the perfect angle, but if you can see the hair that grew back in that area, it is all white. You can kind of see it on the left rear leg.
The healing process... pretty amazing, eh?
Oh and we've had a mountain lion here the last two mornings. Fresh tracks everywhere.
8 comments:
Oh, good! I was wondering!
Hmmm, Run this by the hubs for me...I bet it is white fur because the epithelial cells that ended up covering the injury migrated from the belly...hence the white fur.
What does he think???
I love forensics man.
And I also love knowing how it turned out. Thanks Leesa, it means alot especially since I have no closure with Legs.
♥Pam
that's so great to hear about the deer not the lion
get pictures!!!!
Thanks, it's really nice to hear this, I didn't think she would make it, that wound looked soooo painful. I'm amazed and so glad to see her looking so good!
Love the look on her face. I do believe she's pursing her lips. ;)
~L.
Yay! I'm so glad she's ok!
M~
You know, I tell my husband (Mike~Chez Bez) that I want to live in Montana all the time, but reading your posts I'm beginning to think visiting is just fine. LOL I'm not sure I could handle the bear and mountain lion thing. I'd never be able to leave my house. But.........dang the view!!
Post a Comment