wow just wow, love seeing pictures of them
Well, go, already! Shoo shoo!How far away from you is it?M~
That is awesome....sounds phenomenal.♥Pam
Oh Leesa! I am so envious! I can't wait to see your pics. Vid?Stacie
Ok, that's pretty cool. :)And you'd take better photos then they did!~S
That's awesome. I have only seen a few bald eagles in my life time but I think they were all "caged". :o( I would love to see them in the wild.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow just wow, love seeing pictures of them
Well, go, already! Shoo shoo!
How far away from you is it?
M~
That is awesome....sounds phenomenal.
♥Pam
Oh Leesa! I am so envious! I can't wait to see your pics. Vid?
Stacie
Ok, that's pretty cool. :)
And you'd take better photos then they did!
~S
That's awesome. I have only seen a few bald eagles in my life time but I think they were all "caged". :o( I would love to see them in the wild.
Post a Comment