Sunday, December 17

Dance With Me :)

You Are Dancer

Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.

Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.

Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.

7 comments:

Nature Girl said...

I'm Blitzen:
Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.

Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!

Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.

Marianna said...

I'm Rudolph:

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

M~

Osbasso said...

I'm Rudolph too! M and I should maybe get together!!

Robin Alexa said...

I knew I was going to be Blitzen...

It's not a hard one to figure out. :)

Anonymous said...

I am Donner

The most loveable and sweet reindeer, you're also a total dork!

Why You're Naughty: You keep (accidentally) tripping the other reindeer while flying.

Why You're Nice: You're always smiling, even if you've fallen flat on your horns.

Ben said...

Given the area you live in and your Flickr pics, sounds like that is spot on. Nice photography.

Cheers

Michael said...

I did this one a while back too, I was Comet... A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge! Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving. Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed!