
Shhhh.
It's 6am. The house is back to normal and everyone is sleeping. Well except the cats. And me. It's snowing heavily right now. Don't you love those snowflakes that look like the size of quarters? I do :)
I took down the decorations last night, including the tree. I think Trout is a little upset with me.
I normally leave the tree longer, but the needles were just everywhere and getting annoying to clean up.
Amy tried cross country skiing for the first time yesterday. I got some great video. Now if she'll just let me use it :)
The girl wound up on her butt many times.
We'll go into Thompson Falls today. The hubs has some surgeries to do, so we will drop him off and go play.
The way the snow is coming down, we should get some good photos :)
6 comments:
I took my Christmas decorations down the day after Christmas. I know that's kind of early but it makes me a little sad to see Christmas decorations up after Christmas (even though as a kid, we'd leave them up till after New Years).
Have a fun day playing! :)
I'm coming to your house next christmas looks like so much fun lol
Snowflakes the size of quarters? What is this thing you speak of? :P
Shame on you for taking down Trout's toy! hee-hee
The boys and I are thinking about taking our decorations down today too. No needles, just wanting to tackle it now rather than later I suppose.
The cross skiiing, what fun!!
Oh PLEASE post the video on YouTube Tuesday! LOL
M~
LOL, I'd LOVE to see that too. Sounds like so much fun!
Stacie
Post a Comment