
Thirteen Things I've Been Asked This Week :
1. We can buy gloves up there right?
2. You do have a blender, right?
3. Are you making a grocery list?
4. Is there Rum in a Pina Colada?
5. Will G (hubs) talk to Santa this week?
6. Is the house ready?
7. You are making a grocery list, right? (sigh....)
8. Is the hot tub ready?
9. Are the horses rideable?
10.Can we skate on the pond?
11.Is it snowing?
12.Are we making Egg Nog?
13.Is there Rum in Egg Nog?
Yes, I have a huge grocery list. Yes, it's snowing this morning. Yes, our stores stock gloves all year long. No Rum in egg nog. I have NO idea what's in a pina colada.
Yes you can skate on the pond, I won't be joining you.
The hot tub is ready, no the house is not. I will locate the blender. Does a smoothie maker count?
You can ride the horses. Yes, G will talk to Santa.
I'm not sure how this happened, but my nephew (Cody) seems to think that G (hubs) knows Santa personally. He has sent his letter along to G, and asked him to give it to Santa.
The snow had started to disappear a bit but seems to be coming back this morning. The sledding hills have been groomed and are ready to go. The kids and men will sled, the women will be down below with the bonfire and hot chocolate, and cameras of course. I will try to get video of the sledding :)
And now I have stuff to do.
10 comments:
Sounds like some down home fun!
Ohhh, it sounds delightful. We are still getting snow here. Office still closed. I'm still getting all the calls...s'okay tho.
I went to the Holiday Concert and even tho I was late..he posted my Christmas cookies!!! Thanks for that link Leesa. I loved Brock's pic, what a face.....
I've made over 40 snowflakes so far. I have so much fun with that site. P3 posted it while he was in AS. I'm Pam B from Colorado if you are looking for mine.
♥Pam
Seems like there's Rum theme going on there...
"Bacardi... take me away!"
Yes, there will be Rum.
And Beer.
And Whiskey.
And,and,and.... :)
I'm a little surprised that they didn't ask about indoor plumbing, the specific hours that you have electricity, or if the bears have been notified. Remember what I told you this morning--we're here to allow you to scream a little!
I should come up and celebrate christmas with you guys with all the drinks you'll have.
I don't know what they put in Eggnog, but yes, Rum is in Pina Coladas...
tlp
You can put rum in egg nog, but it's much better if you leave out the egg nog.
A pina colada has rum in it...preferably coconut rum...along with some juices..pineapple and such, but if you run out of pineapple juice, you can just drink the coconut rum and pretend.
If you drink enough pina coladas and nogless rum, you'll hardly notice the water on the floor. ;P
I cannot WAIT to see vid of the sledding and horseback riding..
I have one more question for you..
Can I come?
:P
Stacie
It sounds like a lot of fun for the holiday. I think Pina Coladas have coconut in them somewhere.
~S
With enough rum, I'd even help you get ready for your guests.
Damn, I didn't realize how quiet my house is like without Amy... LOL
M~
Post a Comment