Okay, I can't get it to load, so go HERE to see my video.
I was going to show you a deer video, but then I knew I'd just get emails on how I shouldn't be getting close to the deer or feeding them. Soooo..... you get cats :P
Yes, some of it is dark, but it's dark out today and I don't have good light inside. I don't feel like cropping it, but the best part is about a minute into it.
I know, I know, I'll try to do better next week.
P.S. You Tubesday is brought to you by Stacie, go by and say Hi :)
8 comments:
I'm loving this Leesa! Trout is soooo cute. I can't imagine being able to entertain myself for so long with something as simple as packing paper...oh wait, yes I can, I'd turn it into mail art! LOL I love it. Can't wait to see next weeks..ps, I would've loved the deer! I guess I just might hear it about my planned vid for next week if you get scolded for feeding the deer, I'm in trouble! LOL Stacie
Show us the deer, and if you're really good--show us the feeding of the bears!
LOL! I can see how you stay amused for hours on end with Critter & Trout! Such cuties!
M~
Crazy trout. I miss having a cat. A sixty pound dog isn't as much fun when she frolics like that. She's fun in the yard though.
Pam referred you to me. I am the slow learner who just started a blog (glob in my dylexic world) who everyone is trying to help.
I had never even seen a blog until last month. Slowly, it's working. When I visit a blog like yours with a video and links everywhere, I just drool.
Drip...Drip...Drip... sorry about getting your comment page wet.
Like the avatar (new vocabulary word for me) of Osbasso up there moving around. My daughter had to put my avatar on for me. I still don't know how she did it. Something about Photo Bucket. I have now successfully loaded Firefox, Flickr, Picasa, and tonight Photobucket and I still don't know what I'm doing. Thanks for letting me vent here. If you ever have the time, come on over to see what am amateur is doing in the world of blogging. Your in for a laugh, I promise. And by the way, I have two 70+ pound Boxers who "frolic" through my house like they were poodles or something.
Now I proofread:
dylexic should have been dyslexic
am should have been an amateur
your should have been you're
I told you I was lysdexic.
Sorry about the typos. I'll try to do better if you let me come back.
I couldn't get mine to load either lol.
That's so cute lol I remember my grandma buying her cat cat toys and I always wondered why cause when I would go to her house with groceries I would throw the paper bag on the floor and it would go in and start playing lol.
Me likey Trout & Critter. :)
~S
Post a Comment