Thursday, September 28

Slowly















I really did have a post planned today, but I seem to be lagging. I got in late last night, already dark, and a bear already here. I had a small mess to clean up for that, AND..had to feed the horses in the dark which is no fun. (*mental note to Pam & Ellen, feed horses in daylight)

By the time I got everyone situated and fed, I was pooped. I don't seem to be moving much faster today. I do have a lot more photos, which I thought I'd do a Thursday Thirteen with, or it might be a Friday theme. I also do have my video for You Tubesday...I'll try to post that later too.

Pam and Ellen we'll be here Sunday and we head out on Tuesday so who knows what i'll get posted around that time, but I will have my laptop :)

Oh and hubs not once thought to fill my flower vases with water. Didja think maybe the dying wilting flowers would have been a sign??

8 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Yikes, good thing he's a veterinarian and not a florist! LOL

Can't wait to see all the pix, and the You Tuebsday video..You're going to be a busy gal in the next few days! Stacie

Shephard said...

Leesa the Jetsetter :)
Have laptop, will travel.
I forgot to say I love otters.
~S

Shephard said...

lol.. my verification code was..
siagansee... get it? Say it real fast.
s'I can see!
Ok, ya had to be there.
~S

Osbasso said...

That's OK. We can give you a day to recuperate. But no more than that!

~grey said...

Love the picture....

I want to know how to do that...LOL

busy busy busy....
bet the animals are glad you are home.... :o)

Anonymous said...

Otters are one of my favorite animals! Glad you're back Leesa! Can't believe you got back just in time for more bears! I take that back, yeah, I can believe it!

See ya!

Memphis said...

Sorry to hear about the plants. And I already knew you hated to feed the horses after dark 'cause I kept wasting your time all night one time until it was after dark. I'm bad like that. Glad you made it home, Mountain Red.

Marianna said...

Geez, Hubs! He's as much a dud as you are! LOL I'm just messin'!

7 more days!

:)
M~