Tuesday, September 26

Still Here




















Okay, so...
I've been to the Zoo, The Butterfly Gardens, The Market Place...
Umm...
I fed chickens, saw the largest slug I've EVER seen. And I will photograph that for Marianna.
Oh I also went to the aquarium and I toured Microsoft! Ya'll jealous??

Can you guess who my host is??

9 comments:

Rick said...

Damn, I coulda been yer host had I known. I was at Microsoft yesterday myself, right after Snoqualmie Falls. Been playing tourist with the sister-in-law all weekend.

Marianna said...

Ohh. Yea. You went all the way to Seattle to tour Microsoft?!?! And here I thought I needed a life!

Gee, thanks for thinking about me. I ask for a postcard & I get slugs. Rock on.

Your host is a fungus???

:P
M~

Osbasso said...

No clue as to who's hosting...

Shephard said...

My only guess would be Mike.
Unless you've been holding out on us, and you actually know Mr. Microsock. I mean, Microsoft.

Sounds like a wonderful time.
Do they still have the Red Pandas at Woodland Park? I used to love visiting them.
~S

Michael said...

Ummm... I'm not jealous... and I'm not hosting! I'm guessing John... but really, Microsoft? Boooring... I could have set you up with free tickets to the Museum of Flight though! ;-)

Nature Girl said...

HA! I KNEW you were in Seattle! If you toured Microsoft, your host is either John, or Bill Gates...I'm guessing Bill is a little too busy..:P
Stacie

Laura said...

I am laughing so hard about photographing the slug for M!!!
Just bring it to DC with you....
~L.

Redhead Editor said...

I am so lost. Why are you in Seattle? And will you be home when Pam and I get there?

~grey said...

COOL!!!

You sure are getting around!

Can we ask for a picture of M~ with the giant slug... I would pay money to see t hat.... hahahahaha