Thursday, September 7

Smoke Out















Pretty thick this morning. Actually burns the eyes.
When you go outside, you'd think there was a campfire in your yard.
Heh...I guess there is.

I sat outside last night and watched about 16 doe/bucks/fawns run around the front yard. I took many photos (of course) I think you'll enjoy.
We also watched two beaver swim in the pond. They look like they're up to something.

This morning is cool, but smokey. You can hear so many sounds outside. You grab your coffee (or coke, in my case) and sit and enjoy the sounds. The birds, the deer, the frogs.... the helicopters. Yeah, there's a sound you don't hear that often. You rarely hear planes or cars.
Or, your neighbors music. Or, your neighbors dogs. It's peaceful. It's nice :)

Tonight is a Full Moon, the closest this year. It was beautiful last night, so I'm excited to see how it looks tonight. And yes, I'll share :)

Don't forget to go look now... ya hear?

5 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

I'm still in denver and don't have my camera. Hope the hubby can figure out how to get some shots. I'll be watching for yours. Hope the smoke clears soooon!

Osbasso said...

I think we might have had it thicker than that around here, but it's cleared considerably today. Still hazy though. Looking forward to your moon. So to speak.

Michael said...

So you're going to moon us tonight?!

;-)

Marianna said...

LOL Michael! I wonder if your moon will look different now that there's smoke in the sky. Ought to make for a beautiful pic!

M~

~grey said...

hmmm.... weird
I posted here too this morning, a comment. But it isn't showing.... weird... Must be the full moon!

Anyways....
Leesa... Get off your roof, and stop blowing all that smoke up North. We have had about enough of it. LOL
Out side looks very similar to your picture... well except for the trees... and the hills...
But we have the smoke... :D