

Still not the best lighting, they seem to be showing up at dawn and dusk, but it does seem her leg is scraped. She's walking on it fine, just hope it doesn't get infected. I couldn't get her to walk out in the sun for a better pic, little stinker.
Oh..and fire update :
Burnouts continue on north side of fire in Shoshone RNA, to increase the width of the blackline. Heavy equipment continues to brush out and improve road on N side of fire. Handcrews continue to mop up on NE edge of fire along containment line and work hotpots along with engines and helicopters. Feller buncher continued to brush out Gem Peak road to the lookout to improve access. Longterm Management Plan was established for this fire. This plan presents a strategy of containing fire spread in directions of most concern and realizing that a fire ending weather event will be required to reach containment.
Let's pray for rain!
3 comments:
Oh Leesa.. her scrape looks pretty bad. I wish she'd let you near her to clean it up. Poor gal.
I would give up my rain here to send to you... that is, if we EVER GET ANY! I hope it's not getting any closer.
M~
I wonder if that's 'road rash' ... like she escaped getting squished by a car? How would she get such an awful scrape? Poor thing. I pray it doesn't get infected. I don't suppose you could put some antibiotic laced feed out for her ????
Wow, that doesn't look good at all. Poor babe. ....and am praying for the safety in the fires...
Post a Comment