LOL.....well we ALMOST had a match.....I had vodka for absolute.... =)I laughed at "list: this"
been lurking, love your photos. i guess that is why i keep returning. have a good weekend, leesa.
I have some dutch chocolate blue bell ice cream waiting for me in the freezer!:)M~
We have a couple of matches..LOL vodka. too funny!Stacie
# Bell :: Pepper# Abuse :: Cruel# Relief :: Is a cold beer# List :: Waste of time# Concern :: Care# Absolute :: Zero# Cling :: Film# Dump :: Landfill# Terminate :: Close# Wine :: Yum
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL.....well we ALMOST had a match.....I had vodka for absolute.... =)
I laughed at "list: this"
been lurking, love your photos. i guess that is why i keep returning. have a good weekend, leesa.
I have some dutch chocolate blue bell ice cream waiting for me in the freezer!
:)
M~
We have a couple of matches..LOL vodka. too funny!
Stacie
# Bell :: Pepper
# Abuse :: Cruel
# Relief :: Is a cold beer
# List :: Waste of time
# Concern :: Care
# Absolute :: Zero
# Cling :: Film
# Dump :: Landfill
# Terminate :: Close
# Wine :: Yum
Post a Comment