I don't think they make ANYTHING bad...I'll have to try that! I LOVED my Dreamtime and Wicked soaps and the Sex Bomb is FAB also! I'm liking mixing and matching stuff too...They have a store in HI, I'm going to have to stop in while I'm there and try this stuff out. stacie
5 comments:
It sounds awesome!
M~
Am I blind? lol I can't read it, or tell what it is. But... if it's a yogurty or ice cream thing, yay! :)
~S
LOL, Shephard...it's a foot moisturizer. The "STUFF" link describes it :)
I don't think they make ANYTHING bad...I'll have to try that! I LOVED my Dreamtime and Wicked soaps and the Sex Bomb is FAB also! I'm liking mixing and matching stuff too...They have a store in HI, I'm going to have to stop in while I'm there and try this stuff out. stacie
Stacie, I just got two Sex Bombs in the mail :) Can't wait!
Post a Comment