It looks so peaceful out there. Do you ever skip rocks on it?M~
This is beautiful Leesa...I don't recall you sharing pics of this before. Very beautiful! Stacie
is this near your home? or on your property?
Got fish?
Good pics... Looks like a great place to visit :)
Thanks everyone :)Yes this is on our property, just a way down the driveway.Oh and no.. I don't skip rocks on it :P
Peaceful pics.♥Pam
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It looks so peaceful out there. Do you ever skip rocks on it?
M~
This is beautiful Leesa...I don't recall you sharing pics of this before. Very beautiful! Stacie
is this near your home? or on your property?
Got fish?
Good pics... Looks like a great place to visit :)
Thanks everyone :)
Yes this is on our property, just a way down the driveway.
Oh and no.. I don't skip rocks on it :P
Peaceful pics.
♥Pam
Post a Comment