Saturday, September 30

Black & Blue















*Pipevine Swallowtail

I really am trying to get things done today, but I seem to be easily distracted. My little brain is all over the place today.
I had more bear last night, not that anyone would be surprised anymore. Pam and Ellen will definitely have bear stories for ya next week :)
Most of my house is clean. Lists are made. Laundry and bedding is clean. Front porch clean.

Is it happy hour yet?

7 comments:

Seven said...

Somewhere it is happy hour, yes indeed.

Unknown said...

Thats so pretty. I wish happy hour was here.

Marianna said...

It will be happy hour in about a week from now!

:)
M~

Nature Girl said...

These butterflies are gorgeous! I love them all so far.

Have a drink for me will ya, I gave up for one month..dang diet!
Stacie

Unknown said...

Yah, but have you labeled the kitties? Seating chart perhaps??
Thelma & Louise (aka, Ellen & Pam)

Osbasso said...

That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors on the butterfly.

I saw an article a couple of years ago where they are trying to reproduce the same colors exactly in Auto Paint.

:)