
NOW

Okay this wasn't meant to be part of the THEN&NOW series, but I thought it was funny :)
I've been playing with circles again, can ya tell?
Anyway....not much really to tell around here. We're still having cooler weather. I've had to bring an extra blanket in at night.
The fire is still bigger but being kept away from us.
No, I haven't seen the lynx.
I watched Iron Chef last night and have been craving pork and potatoes all night. Two things I RARELY crave or eat.
I took the Ipod and the cameras out to the pond yesterday. What did I see?
A duck. A cat. A turtle. Some fish. Some birds. Yeah, not much photography done yesterday. Since we're the only ones right around here with a pond, it is sometimes the drinking hole for the bigger animals. I've been waiting almost 4 years for a moose to come along.
Photo Friday theme today is Silver. Yeah, I got nuthin.
I guess it's a holiday weekend for some of ya.
Have a great weekend :)
Oh and I've created a Circle of Me.
Kinda creepy isn't it?
.
.
.
.
11 comments:
Hi Leesa,
Glad fires are staying away from you. Do you use photoshop for your circle pictures? They are cool.
Hi Janet, Yes...I did these in photoshop :)
What filter in Photoshop do you use?
Terry, you go under Filter, then Distort. Change the polar coordinates to "Polar to Rectangular". Then.."Rotate" the image 180degrees. Go back and change the polar coordinates back to "Rectangular to Polar". And you should have your circle :)
You just need to buy some Purina Moose Chow. The moose will flock to your place. I hear they can be kinda belligerant though, so don't tease them or decorate their antlers. They hate that.
~S
This might be the first picture of you that I've seen that doesn't quite bedazzle me. But it's still cool!
Good things come to those who wait. Just don't catch pneumonia this fall while waiting!
Don't feel bad...I didn't have anything silver either !
You know, the circle art with you in it almost looks like a combination of you and Critter combined. I dunno why I'm seeing that... my eyes must be playing with me.
Extra blankie... sighhh... 97+ today. BAH!
M~
I was hoping you would get some of the rain we got last night -- it wasn't much, but would've helped. I watched Iron Chef last night, too. I shouldn't watch that while I'm hungry anymore!
definately different lol. I looked at the pics first then read what it was lol
I don't find it creepy at all. It is pretty cool.
Post a Comment