Looks like he had a long summer!
I am amazed at the beautiful butterflies and catepillars and things you and Laura find.~S
Wow, looks like he's been thru a rough time.I love the vivid colors!M~
You can make anything look beautiful through your camera lens! Wow...great catch!
Leesa this is awsome! So beautiful, so sad. This picture to me tells a very long story. This should be a card! Stacie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like he had a long summer!
I am amazed at the beautiful butterflies and catepillars and things you and Laura find.
~S
Wow, looks like he's been thru a rough time.
I love the vivid colors!
M~
You can make anything look beautiful through your camera lens! Wow...great catch!
Leesa this is awsome! So beautiful, so sad. This picture to me tells a very long story. This should be a card! Stacie
Post a Comment