This makes me sick. We work hard to teach our kids that if you must judge someone, do it on their "character" not other preconceived notions such as skin color, social standings, age, or even (as we tell my cute blonde cheerleader daughter) hair color. The fact that parents would deliberately teach their kids hate makes me think at times you should have to have a license to be a parent! Argg.. hot spot topic... sorry.
I feel so sad for those girls and in reality, for the parents as well. No one has showed them or been able to show them, the reality and the truth of the vitriolic crap they spew.
Hate begets hate. Violence begets violence. Funny, it's sorta what I posted about today.
I like what the neighbors have done. Not trying to harass the family but to make a statement and say that 'hate' is not a neighborhood value for them. Bravo. Thanks for sharing that Leesa. It's important to know that. ♥Pam
4 comments:
as if most of the music industry icons aren't teaching kids to be half-naked little tramps... great, now they'll be half naked racist little tramps...
bleh.
Oh crap... they're moving near you? YUK!
Even more reason to stay indoors. I hope your town & other nearby towns don't get polluted with media & bad attention.
They need to leave.
M~
This makes me sick. We work hard to teach our kids that if you must judge someone, do it on their "character" not other preconceived notions such as skin color, social standings, age, or even (as we tell my cute blonde cheerleader daughter) hair color. The fact that parents would deliberately teach their kids hate makes me think at times you should have to have a license to be a parent! Argg.. hot spot topic... sorry.
I feel so sad for those girls and in reality, for the parents as well. No one has showed them or been able to show them, the reality and the truth of the vitriolic crap they spew.
Hate begets hate. Violence begets violence. Funny, it's sorta what I posted about today.
I like what the neighbors have done. Not trying to harass the family but to make a statement and say that 'hate' is not a neighborhood value for them. Bravo.
Thanks for sharing that Leesa. It's important to know that.
♥Pam
Post a Comment