I LOVE that movie!"Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine."
"Just keep swimming"♥Pam
Such a sweet movie...:)M~
lol I may have to dig it out of the cabinet and watch it today with keith
I can't believe you said that, Pam. My kids tell me "just keep swimming" all the time. And I can't wait to watch movies with Trout. Can he bring the wine?
"With Fronds like these, who needs Anenomies" ROFLMAO...EVERY single time I hear that it cracks me right the heck up! I'm laughing right now just thinking about it...love it.Stacie
It is a cool movie.Take CareMichael
I'm laughing at the line Stacie quoted... gets me every time too!~S
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE that movie!
"Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine." "Mine."
"Just keep swimming"
♥Pam
Such a sweet movie...
:)
M~
lol I may have to dig it out of the cabinet and watch it today with keith
I can't believe you said that, Pam. My kids tell me "just keep swimming" all the time. And I can't wait to watch movies with Trout. Can he bring the wine?
"With Fronds like these, who needs Anenomies"
ROFLMAO...EVERY single time I hear that it cracks me right the heck up! I'm laughing right now just thinking about it...love it.
Stacie
It is a cool movie.
Take Care
Michael
I'm laughing at the line Stacie quoted... gets me every time too!
~S
Post a Comment