Thursday, September 7

Simple Pleasures












You know what this is? It's the packet my vitamins were in. I take them daily.
And daily, Trout hears me open this and then proceeds to take off with the empty packet.
He actually sits and waits for me to finish emptying it.

Then, for at least the next hour, he has a blast. He pushes it around the house.
He throws it in the air. He carries it to each room. He pushes it down the stairs and then brings it back up. He loves it. Then.... he loses it.

And the he waits until the next morning.

Can you imagine such simple pleasure? To be so happy and pleased over something so simple.
And then when it's gone it's like he knows his happiness will be back. He just goes along and finds something else to play with. Or, takes a nap.

"No one can have experienced to the fullest the true sense of achievement
and satisfaction who have never pursued and successfully caught his tail"
.
- Rosalind Welcher

11 comments:

Marianna said...

So you have bunches of these empty pill packs all over your floor & hidden under your couches? LOL

M~

Leesa said...

Yes, Marianna! I completely forgot to add that.
G moved a couch the other day and there were like 20 of them under there! I'm sure they are under the fridge and oven too :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like something our ferrets used to do... especially the finding 20 of them later

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, it does look like fun. ;)

Unknown said...

LOL....that's a hoot Leesa. Well, like Alton says...multitaskers are better than unitaskers!!!

♥Pam

Peruby said...

Is there catnip in your vitamins?

http://www.1001beautysecrets.com/nutrition/catnip/index.html

Gary said...

I wish that I was so easily entertained. Imagine the money it would save me. :)

Shephard said...

They're under the furniture. :)

Love the new banner. :)
And you know I love Emerson.

~S

Southern Sweetheart said...

The simple pleasures are most often the best ones....

Michael said...

That is cool.

Do yo find them or are they all going to appear one day? One huge pile of them.


Take Care
Michael

Unknown said...

my grandma used to give her cat the container her needles come in every morning when I moved her fridge there were tons of htem under it lol and her stove haha