Friday, September 29

Just a Few

A Few Seattle Photos are HERE :)

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Last time I was in Seattle, I spent about 4 hours there watching people, smelling flowers, and wishing I grew up near the coast so that I would enjoy seafood more. Did you buy a t-shirt or anything? Did you catch a fish? Gonna take me with you the next time you go out there?

Anonymous said...

Great photos...

I went to this market... when My father lived in Seattle. We didn't get to look around much.... he isn't into the market places...

Shephard said...

There used to be some wacky shops on the second floor. A really good comic/art book shop.

Great photos... love the Jacks' Fish b&w with the neon in color. Great effect.

~S :)

Marianna said...

I had a conversation yesterday with Wendy about fish & chips... we have no places around here that have fish & chips (unless you could Long John Silver's & Red Lobster). I miss that!

Love your pics!

M~