Are there people or groups who are working your last nerve? Have you ever wanted to officially put them on notice for irritating and annoying you, for making your life more difficult? Well now you can!
(it's very therapeutic)

Need to make your own list? Go HERE.
6 comments:
Racoon GANGS???? Uh...Is that a huge problem out your way? :l
ROFL! Sorry, I know what you mean, but that really struck me as pretty funny. DH thinks I'm a complete loon now, cuz I'm laughing hysterically muttering about racoon gangs..
I have to do this!
Stacie
Ok, I guess I don't know what you mean about Racoon Gangs. 'Splain, Lucy.
I thought you LIKED that BREAD COMMERCIAL!
M~
Whew! Glad to see my name's not up there! But the bread commercial?? I'm with M!
ha ha, I love your list.
Esp. the Raccoon gangs. :)
~S
OMG! I hate that bread commercial. I thought you liked it?!?!? I could kiss you now...but that would be weird and pervy and I'm not like that ;-)
I liked the song.. but now it drives me crazy because I can't get it out of my head.
Plus, you can't even IMAGINE how many hits I get for other people looking for that song!
Post a Comment