Very neat. I did not get out last night. Kids brought home a cootie & thought it would look good on me. I don't agree, but whats a mom to do? Happy Weekend
sorry about the above post forgot I signed in to my sons blog to update his lol Anyway cool pic love it I tried to get a moon shot yesterday morning but it didn't come out good
The moon looked like that here the other night and I was griping that I didn't have my camera... I know, I know... I should ALWAYS carry my camera with me :(
10 comments:
I love it! The color must be skewed because of the smoke, eh?
M~
Wow...is it the Harvest Moon?
♥Pam
Thanks for mooning us! I'll have to post mine--we didn't have as much smoke to deal with.
Very neat. I did not get out last night. Kids brought home a cootie & thought it would look good on me. I don't agree, but whats a mom to do?
Happy Weekend
sorry about the above post forgot I signed in to my sons blog to update his lol Anyway cool pic love it I tried to get a moon shot yesterday morning but it didn't come out good
Ok, you so need to tell me how to do this with a regular digital cam. I tried for about an hour last night...no luck! Grr!
Cheddar Cheese
GORGEOUS.
The moon looked like that here the other night and I was griping that I didn't have my camera... I know, I know... I should ALWAYS carry my camera with me :(
I'm so ashamed...
Post a Comment