LOL, I've had a lot of pics like that second one!! What I like is when I've been shooting evening games and then the next morning I start out without checking the settings. After about 10 or 15 shots I look down and find that I have these lovely WHITE, BLOWN OUT shots!
I saw it! So glad you got such a good photo. I have not been successful in photographing the moon. Was just above the peaks when I saw it early this morning, would have been a great photo. What settings do you use? I'm sure my camera isn't as nice as yours, but I can try. My husband heard they lost 36 homes in the fires in montana.
9 comments:
Wow...isn't there a U2 song about this?
♥Pam
Very nice and the second pic is just cool lol
Your moon looks like it's had one too many heiney's! LOL
M~
LOL, I've had a lot of pics like that second one!! What I like is when I've been shooting evening games and then the next morning I start out without checking the settings. After about 10 or 15 shots I look down and find that I have these lovely WHITE, BLOWN OUT shots!
By the way, that's another GREAT shot...
I saw it! So glad you got such a good photo. I have not been successful in photographing the moon. Was just above the peaks when I saw it early this morning, would have been a great photo. What settings do you use?
I'm sure my camera isn't as nice as yours, but I can try. My husband heard they lost 36 homes in the fires in montana.
I can so relate to the moon's picture on the wrong settings. Too many heiney's. Good one, M.
Stay Safe!
Great Pictures... and OH! Do I know that "that's not the right setting" experience
I like the not right setting one best. :)
Take Care
Michael
I've always been fond of orange. Even on a moon.
~S
Post a Comment