Sunday, September 17

Mission

I've had a mission for quite a while. To catch these guys in a good photograph.
I have not had much luck. They are everywhere here, but they usually show up when it's raining, and always out of range for this lens. They are rarely clear, and it's rarely sunny.
I sat outside by the pond, vewy vewy quietly, watching this guy.
Yes, I was stealth, I was quiet. Still...nothing. Not clear.

Of course I'm obsessed now.



5 comments:

Osbasso said...

I can just see you out there, wearing your Elmer Fudd hunting cap, saying "vewy, vewy quiet"!

Nature Girl said...

Ah Leesa, I feel the same way about snakes and beavers...sigh..nothing good yet. We'll get 'em! I especially have faith in you! Stacie

Marianna said...

Oh man, Os! You took my thought! LOL

M~

Anonymous said...

Did you wear your camo?? :)

kathi said...

Uncooperative little snot.