Gorgeous sky. (Mine's sky too today---but a cloud formation).Hey? I've been thinking about you----are the fires close to you at all? (I think you live in Montana, yes?)Mine's posted
The colors are spectacular!M~
wow very nice
Incredible shot! Did you take this?Have a wonderful weekend!
Almost looks like fire.... very cool. I love to look at sunsets/rises.
Beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful color!
Stunning shot.♥Pam
oh how beautiful! mine sup.
Beautiful. Absolutly beautiful. The color is amazing.
Oh that's beautiful! The one cloud almost looks like odd lightening since it has such a bright outline.
So beautiful!The sky is so fascinating, isn't it?Mine's up!
Simply beautiful.
Heavenly tangerine sunset! Just breathtakingly beautiful with just a little bit, so as to make it interesting!
Awsome Leesa! You have the most stunning sunsets over your way! You always capture them so well! Love it. Stacie
Really stunning! A terrific caputre. :-)
Great shot, Leesa...those colors are breathtaking!
Wow! Cool pic!Mine's up :)
That is an awesome 'look-up'photo. I first wanted to post something close to it, but decided against it..Thank you for stopping by today.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Gorgeous sky. (Mine's sky too today---but a cloud formation).
Hey? I've been thinking about you----are the fires close to you at all? (I think you live in Montana, yes?)
Mine's posted
The colors are spectacular!
M~
wow very nice
Incredible shot! Did you take this?
Have a wonderful weekend!
Almost looks like fire.... very cool. I love to look at sunsets/rises.
Beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful color!
Stunning shot.
♥Pam
oh how beautiful! mine sup.
Beautiful. Absolutly beautiful. The color is amazing.
Oh that's beautiful! The one cloud almost looks like odd lightening since it has such a bright outline.
So beautiful!
The sky is so fascinating, isn't it?
Mine's up!
Simply beautiful.
Heavenly tangerine sunset! Just breathtakingly beautiful with just a little bit, so as to make it interesting!
Awsome Leesa! You have the most stunning sunsets over your way! You always capture them so well! Love it. Stacie
Really stunning! A terrific caputre. :-)
Great shot, Leesa...those colors are breathtaking!
Wow! Cool pic!
Mine's up :)
That is an awesome 'look-up'photo. I first wanted to post something close to it, but decided against it..
Thank you for stopping by today.
Post a Comment