Your flowers are gorgeous! What kind are they? I love love LOVE the purple one!
This is a neat pic! I found a group on flickr that was for flowers against a sky background....I can't remember the exact name, I didn't join :( this would be a perfect pic for that group! Stacie
love it
This and the ones from 'yes, there's more' are so beautiful. I always love your pictures, you've got such a gift!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your flowers are gorgeous! What kind are they? I love love LOVE the purple one!
This is a neat pic! I found a group on flickr that was for flowers against a sky background....I can't remember the exact name, I didn't join :( this would be a perfect pic for that group! Stacie
love it
This and the ones from 'yes, there's more' are so beautiful. I always love your pictures, you've got such a gift!
Post a Comment