LOL now what the heck is that supposed to be? A cross between a tiger and a panda? A pager or tigda?
lol I was trying to think what to call it too Not seen this one before
have you been playing dress-up with the bears out there?
Oh my gosh, that is the CUTEST mix yet!M~
Hmmm...definetly different! :)
See, there's something wrong with me, because all I ever think is, "that's so cute".
LOL! Definitely looks soft and cuddly :)
Pandigers are bred for their skills in magic :pStacie
Please tell me you didn't really post this at 3AM!
aaawwww.... that Pandiger (good name Stacie) is soooo cute.I will have to show my daughter this. She just loves Panda's.
I always get such a kick out of your WW pictures :))
What a great photo! It really does look like a mix between a tiger and a panda! Happy WW, mine is up too!
A panger? Great picture!
Cute and cuddly? Maybe not! LOLHappy Wednesday, mine is up!
I think that's super cool!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
LOL now what the heck is that supposed to be? A cross between a tiger and a panda? A pager or tigda?
lol I was trying to think what to call it too Not seen this one before
have you been playing dress-up with the bears out there?
Oh my gosh, that is the CUTEST mix yet!
M~
Hmmm...definetly different! :)
See, there's something wrong with me, because all I ever think is, "that's so cute".
LOL! Definitely looks soft and cuddly :)
Pandigers are bred for their skills in magic :p
Stacie
Please tell me you didn't really post this at 3AM!
aaawwww.... that Pandiger (good name Stacie) is soooo cute.
I will have to show my daughter this. She just loves Panda's.
I always get such a kick out of your WW pictures :))
What a great photo! It really does look like a mix between a tiger and a panda! Happy WW, mine is up too!
A panger? Great picture!
Cute and cuddly? Maybe not! LOL
Happy Wednesday, mine is up!
I think that's super cool!
Post a Comment