Tuesday, September 5

Round Trip

Osbasso had a theme today.
Take photos on your way to work or back. I don't drive to work. I actually rarely drive anywhere.
So..I give you some photos around the property and the area. Obviously these weren't taken yesterday, but the scene rarely changes :) It's been so smokey lately, these pics wouldn't have looked as good, so I went through my archives. (*as always, click em to big em*)

Elk Creek Bay...just down the road.










The house with a rainbow over it :)










Back of the house, view from the creek.









My Driveway.












Driving up to the house.








View from the East side of the house.









Barn/Garage








Triangle Pond, about 1 mile from home










Well this is all Blogger will let me post today. I've tried since this morning to add two more shots but it's just not happening. Add on that AOL has kicked me offline several times, AND...it took me four tries just to post this now... I give up :P

It's been REAL fun.....Hope ya'll like :)

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Yay! Sorry you're having problems... but damned glad you made the effort! I already had the driveway shot ;-) but I do love the river shots!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots... You are really lucky to live around such beauty!

Marianna said...

I'm drooling... this place is heaven. I love looking at your pics.

M~

kathi said...

ditto greekchickie ~ this is heaven to me.

Unknown said...

awesome pics and bad blogger.

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Fabulous! I'm so in awe of Triangle Lake and the fact that it's so close to your house...it's sooooo beautiful!

Haleigh Anne said...

I have come up with a plan. Since your husband travels so much, I think he needs his own helicopter/fixed wing pilot. My husband would be an ideal choice. ;) That way I can make my way to heaven (or Montana as some call it) and my husband could fly all his little heart desires. :)

Love the pics!

Shephard said...

Love the rainbow over your house, and the glowing mountain. :)

~S