So...I guess I can't jump on your beds when I'm there huh?teheeeeee♥Pam
We'll have to go to John's hotel room & jump on his bed!BWAHAHAHHA!!!M~
OMG, what a great site. Hilarious. I love the guys "flying like Superman!" Too funny.~S
Well, I think you can probably guess my question...
Darling John:I do believe that YOU are the one that's dreaming. Three women, jumping on your hotel room bed? Oh yeah, that's any man's fantasy!So enjoy the idea while you can. And snap pictures if it happens!Sincerely & yours truly:M~
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So...I guess I can't jump on your beds when I'm there huh?
teheeeeee
♥Pam
We'll have to go to John's hotel room & jump on his bed!
BWAHAHAHHA!!!
M~
OMG, what a great site. Hilarious. I love the guys "flying like Superman!" Too funny.
~S
Well, I think you can probably guess my question...
Darling John:
I do believe that YOU are the one that's dreaming. Three women, jumping on your hotel room bed? Oh yeah, that's any man's fantasy!
So enjoy the idea while you can. And snap pictures if it happens!
Sincerely & yours truly:
M~
Post a Comment