Did I mention before I envy you? haha We ont normally have bears here but supposedly south of Paris where I grew up a guy caught a black bear on film with one of those wildlife cameras that take picture on movement. Very very rare to see one here. Such beautiful creatures.
I really do love seeing the bear, they are really fascinating to watch, but... It just means I have to bring everything in at night again, etc etc. No biggie.
My little scout saw your deer pics and wanted me to fix his "boo-boo" and then saw this bear and said "I like bears!!!" and wouldn't let me go to anything else... at least until she got occupied with something else :)
6 comments:
Did I mention before I envy you? haha We ont normally have bears here but supposedly south of Paris where I grew up a guy caught a black bear on film with one of those wildlife cameras that take picture on movement. Very very rare to see one here. Such beautiful creatures.
Brad
Are you really excited or just being facetious? Inquiring minds want to know.
♥Pam
Awww... just give him a big ol' bear hug!
M~
I really do love seeing the bear, they are really fascinating to watch, but... It just means I have to bring everything in at night again, etc etc. No biggie.
My little scout saw your deer pics and wanted me to fix his "boo-boo" and then saw this bear and said "I like bears!!!" and wouldn't let me go to anything else... at least until she got occupied with something else :)
He looks hungry too.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment