Great pics! I really enjoyed these... :)
Ack! She's outside! That's a great shot of the two of you!Those sweet things can't be the ones that give you all the trouble, are they?? ;-)
WOW! It's really YOU!!!! :DI love that pic of you & Marble. Y'all look so peaceful together.M~
Wow Leesa! I agree...Great pic of you and Marble! I love it. Stacie
What a beautiful horse. I'm a horse girl myself.Great photos!
great pics
Love these pics, especially getting to see one of you. Where's the red hair?
the first pictures is a great picture of you and the Marble, I love the eye.:)tc
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pics! I really enjoyed these... :)
Ack! She's outside! That's a great shot of the two of you!
Those sweet things can't be the ones that give you all the trouble, are they?? ;-)
WOW! It's really YOU!!!!
:D
I love that pic of you & Marble. Y'all look so peaceful together.
M~
Wow Leesa! I agree...Great pic of you and Marble! I love it. Stacie
What a beautiful horse. I'm a horse girl myself.
Great photos!
great pics
Love these pics, especially getting to see one of you. Where's the red hair?
the first pictures is a great picture of you and the Marble, I love the eye.:)
tc
Post a Comment