Oh. What a very nice pic.(*BARF*)It's on, indeed! Get your kleenex ready. You're gonna need it.:PM~
Is there a bet on the line?
In bed with my laptop watching the game! Go Cowboys!
Only bet is against Greekchickie!
We should have bet! SUCKA! LOLBut my Skins are not looking pretty tonite. Ugh.M~
Oh, is it silver statue-making time again?? So soon.~S
Shaddap, Leesa.:PM~
*laughs*I had to laugh with Shephard... is it that time already.... actually... this is one sport Canadian or 'Merican that I can't follow...
Way to go Cowboys!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh. What a very nice pic.
(*BARF*)
It's on, indeed! Get your kleenex ready. You're gonna need it.
:P
M~
Is there a bet on the line?
In bed with my laptop watching the game! Go Cowboys!
Only bet is against Greekchickie!
We should have bet! SUCKA! LOL
But my Skins are not looking pretty tonite. Ugh.
M~
Oh, is it silver statue-making time again?? So soon.
~S
Shaddap, Leesa.
:P
M~
*laughs*
I had to laugh with Shephard... is it that time already....
actually... this is one sport Canadian or 'Merican that I can't follow...
Way to go Cowboys!
Post a Comment