It's awfully smokey here today. They have decided to just let the fire burn out... is that good or bad?
So..I can't do much of anything outside. Are ya'll still praying for rain?
We took Tuna's cast off today, but she is very crabby AGAIN. She has some small sores on her foot and I think they hurt :(
She will get medicine now.
| Your Element Is Air |
![]() You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world. And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly. Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life. You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful. You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person. With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that! |

2 comments:
You & I are so much alike... mine was air, too.
M~
I turned out first as earth and that was cool until I read what earth is...so I went back and changed the one answer I was on the fence with and came back..
Water
A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious.
That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep.
Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.
You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.
You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around waves.
You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful.
I dunno how true it is but is dang sure closer than 'earth' was.
Fun.
Pam
Post a Comment