Monday, September 4

Wanted

I really really really really really want This.












No, really, I do.

14 comments:

Marianna said...

Anniversary pressie?

:)
M~

~grey said...

ooooohhhh
aaaaahhhhh

is it a stool...
or a bird bath...

*giggles*

Marianna said...

*blinks eyes at D~*

Dork! It's actually a dunce cap!

ROFL!!!

M~

~grey said...

hahahahahaha

thought so....

~grey said...

pssst...
did you see who else likes Heiny's

shhhh... I won't tell

Marianna said...

Shhhh! Don't tell!

M~

~grey said...

*giggles*

Leesa said...

Yes, of course I noticed...and Shhhhhhhhhhh.
You guys are too goofy :P

Osbasso said...

I just checked the specs. That's listed under video accessories. Will that work for you too?

Osbasso said...

And I didn't get to see who's fallen to the depravity of Heinekin...

Leesa said...

It's a secret Os...shhhh.
Oh and I looked into it, it has an adapter for the camera :)

Unknown said...

Careful now control yourself. lol I bought my anniversary present last night. Shhhhh its a couples ring, with hubs and my birthstones, then for christmas I get rings with the kids birthstones and birthdates. Like I said shhhhhhhh hubs doesn't know yet lol but they were over 50% off and you know I can't pass up a deal like that

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

A fisheye lens would be so much fun! I'd love to have one, too, but I'm still holding out for my macro lol!

The Q said...

Well personally, I think you HAVE to get it ;-)