Tease...
oops, Sorry Marianna, I thought I was at Leesa's blog. ;POUCH! Leeeeeessssaaaa! Marianna just threw a shoe at me!Stacie
Waiting.... :)(thinking there might be bears involved)~S
i know .... I know....Bears... walmart... and horses...waiting patiently....
I'll take "Leesa's Law for 500 Alex"
Y'all are wrong in soooo many ways.WRONG, I tell you!M~
I LOVE this picture. What I don't love? Waiting! Spill it lady! :)
That shot smells like money, Honey!
The Evil blogger strikes again.. Come on, can't wait forever!!
*tapping fingers on the table* I think it has something to do with the fawn... wait, it said "Blonde Moments"...mmmmm yep, I think Leesa's Law is at work here. We're gonna start making up stuff if you don't tell us.. :)
At least with Leesa, we get photos... not that it makes waiting any better mind you.;-)
Shaddap, Michael!:PYou're just as bad as the rest of them... poor little Marianna. Always picking on the Greek Chick.WRONG, I tell you!M~
Waiting, waiting, waiting.... *sigh*
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Tease...
oops, Sorry Marianna, I thought I was at Leesa's blog. ;P
OUCH! Leeeeeessssaaaa! Marianna just threw a shoe at me!
Stacie
Waiting.... :)
(thinking there might be bears involved)
~S
i know .... I know....
Bears... walmart... and horses...
waiting patiently....
I'll take "Leesa's Law for 500 Alex"
Y'all are wrong in soooo many ways.
WRONG, I tell you!
M~
I LOVE this picture. What I don't love? Waiting! Spill it lady! :)
That shot smells like money, Honey!
The Evil blogger strikes again.. Come on, can't wait forever!!
*tapping fingers on the table* I think it has something to do with the fawn... wait, it said "Blonde Moments"...mmmmm yep, I think Leesa's Law is at work here.
We're gonna start making up stuff if you don't tell us.. :)
At least with Leesa, we get photos... not that it makes waiting any better mind you.
;-)
Shaddap, Michael!
:P
You're just as bad as the rest of them... poor little Marianna. Always picking on the Greek Chick.
WRONG, I tell you!
M~
Waiting, waiting, waiting.... *sigh*
Post a Comment