Don't you have anything with spiders for Stacie??LOLHipfrogs are kewl!Jesus, woman, don't you ever sleep? 4:24am?!M~
That's just weird
What an ugly looking frog! Great WW! Mine is up too and I am celebrating my blogiversary today!
I betcha that thing breathes fire!
Yikes!!
However these photos are made, I'll never understand, but ohhhhhhhhh, what ingenious work.My W W is posted.(Your kitty header is so sweet!!!)
Oh my! Sure wouldn't want to run into that!Happy Wednesday! My Ww is up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/
Way Cool!!!
Where exactly does one acquire their very own frogopotomus?Your ps skills never cease to amaze. I'm astonished enough when I manage to brighten up a bad shot!!
That's scarey!Happy Wed!
Oh I just LOVE Frogopotumus's! We don't have any here in CT :( Hey M, don't give her any ideas, she already posted one a few weeks back...I'm still having nightmares and flashbacks! I have to drink heavily just to get the image out of my mind!Stacie
Do not listen to the greek girl who suggests that 8-legged things are the way to encourage blog visits. She be wrong! ~S
P.S. There's something fun about this one. Frogapotamus.~S
This is pretty cool!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Don't you have anything with spiders for Stacie??
LOL
Hipfrogs are kewl!
Jesus, woman, don't you ever sleep? 4:24am?!
M~
That's just weird
What an ugly looking frog! Great WW! Mine is up too and I am celebrating my blogiversary today!
I betcha that thing breathes fire!
Yikes!!
However these photos are made, I'll never understand, but ohhhhhhhhh, what ingenious work.
My W W is posted.
(Your kitty header is so sweet!!!)
Oh my! Sure wouldn't want to run into that!
Happy Wednesday! My Ww is up at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/
Way Cool!!!
Where exactly does one acquire their very own frogopotomus?
Your ps skills never cease to amaze. I'm astonished enough when I manage to brighten up a bad shot!!
That's scarey!
Happy Wed!
Oh I just LOVE Frogopotumus's! We don't have any here in CT :(
Hey M, don't give her any ideas, she already posted one a few weeks back...I'm still having nightmares and flashbacks! I have to drink heavily just to get the image out of my mind!
Stacie
Do not listen to the greek girl who suggests that 8-legged things are the way to encourage blog visits. She be wrong!
~S
P.S. There's something fun about this one. Frogapotamus.
~S
This is pretty cool!
Post a Comment